Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Best makeup eyeshadow blue eyes blonde hair pic?

i need help with my makeup routine. Ive tried many different color eyeshadows but just cant seem to find the perfect one that makes my eyes look good. I have blue-gray sometimes green eyes, shoulder length dark dark blonde hair almost brown and light skin. what color eyeshadow would be best for my face??ive tried browns and they really dont look nice on me so please do not suggest. I want to try a new young look since im in high school. any help would be appreciated :) pic included!





http://s404.photobucket.com/albums/pp128/xbecauseofyoux3o/?action=view%26amp;current=get-attachmentaspx.jpg


http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp128/xbecauseofyoux3o/get-attachmentaspx.jpg


%26lt;a href=';http://s404.photobucket.com/albums鈥?target=';_blank';%26gt;%26lt;img src=';http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/鈥?border=';0'; alt=';me';%26gt;%26lt;/a%26gt;Best makeup eyeshadow blue eyes blonde hair pic?
You're very pretty :)


You would look GREAT in dark to medium pink eye shadow. Those lashes are gorgeous, be sure to make them stand out. Do you like pinkish glossy lips? You just seem like a pink person 100%. I'm an Avon and mark Independent Sales Rep and a certified Beauty Advisor. You can check out my store linked below if you'd like, I have plenty of shadow on sale right now and I'll even give you free shipping as a new customer (enter code FIRSTREP at checkout). If you don't like it just send it back for a full refund. I'm sure you'll be satisfied though, my products have great reviews.





Feel free to contact me anytime for questions or free samples.


Hope you find what you're looking for!


http://www.youravon.com/knesserBest makeup eyeshadow blue eyes blonde hair pic?
ok, i'm just going to give you a breakdown of what to do with your eyess





a bit of white eyeshadow on your eyelids


try some black liquid eyeliner below your bottom eyelashes (wipe away excess with a Q-tip, don't wear very much )


black mascara ... maybeline works good


overload mascara by reapplying it at least ten times, make sure your eyelashes are completely make up-free when you start





and maybe a touch of gold eyeshadow would look cool


goodlucK
the first two pics dont look blonde and the last link/s dont work. But I have eyes tha tyou described to be yours. I use a white highlight powder on the brown bone and lid and inner eyecorner lightly. I like plums, but the white alone makes more difference than u would think.
Gray and Black eye shadows will make your eyes pop and compliment them well. Try greens and golds as well.
light blue, silver, white, cream, and light pink are nice and will bring out your eyes nicely
  • tax credit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain names