Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Were can I buy a makeup eyeshadow pallete?

Like any store.I live in Texas:)





not so much online stores just a store i could go to


bcuz i'm going to the valley to go shopping at the outlet and im gonna go to the mall something inexpensive im looking for school makeup





anyway im just babbalingg on and on so thanks for any information were i could get a makeup eyeshadow pallete in south texas:)or just a commonly known store thats everywere thanksss:DDDWere can I buy a makeup eyeshadow pallete?
Look up for some ideas on the Sephora website. Once you have an idea of what you like and read other people's reviews you can go to the store to try it out and bu. LORAC make some really good palettes (around $37), and Stila has one of its palettes on sale for $20.





Good luck, and I totally agree about your Texas comment. I'm from Cali but I go to college in Texas and people always think there is nothing in there. Way to tell everyone that Texas is just like any other state!Were can I buy a makeup eyeshadow pallete?
Well I'm not sure if Texas has sephoras and ultas, but those are two good stores to buy like ANY brand from.


Macys and department stores often carry urban decay.


And if you have one, TJMAXX often sells expensive brand palettes, like too faced, pop, stila, urban decay, for wayy cheaper. the key is to look near the jewelry section for them.





And I know you said nothing online, but NYX shadows are very cheap and quality and you can get them for practically nothing on cherryculture.com
Sephora, Macys, Target, Walmart, etc. I know you said mall stores, but if you want something cheap grocery stores or drug stores will have brands like covegirl or revlon.
Sonia Kashuk @ Target


Revlon Colorstay , Physician Formula at Walgreens , CVS
If you have a Mac down there. I recommend Mac cause they have lots of different and fun funky colors and the people will even help you pick out the right color or shade for you if you ask, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names