Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is your everyday makeup??? mascara..eyeliner..eyeshadow..…

ii USED TO USE EYELiiNER AND EYESHADOW... BUT NOW ii'V BEEN ONLY USiiNG MASCARA... SO WHAT KiiND OF MAKEUP DO YOU WEAR EVERYDAY??


EASY POiiNTS!!!What is your everyday makeup??? mascara..eyeliner..eyeshadow..…
i just use mascara it gives that wow effect to your eyes and makes them look biggerWhat is your everyday makeup??? mascara..eyeliner..eyeshadow..…
thnx Report Abuse

All sorts. Mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner, eyepencil...different colours. Anything. Can't wear foundation, bit too much makeup for me to wear to school.
Stila tinted moisturizer +bonne bell liquid bronzer


Clinique concealer


Urban Decay 24/7 eye liner inZero [just a little]


Cover girl's lash blast in very black


MAC blush in peachykeen


Stila lip glaze in any color
eyeliner and eyeshadow and lipgloss
I use a loose powder foundation and blush, some eyeliner, and sometimes lipstick. I've had to cut back on products because I looked older than I actually was :(
I use the smashbox foundation primer along with their moisturizing foundation followed by dark green eyeliner on my top lids and black on my inner lid. I put a small amount of white pigment in the corner of my eyes in order to give me an awake look and use a black volumizing mascara. I then apply a soft pink long lasting lip color and lip balm. :]
For my eyes I normally only wear mascara. Sometimes eyeshadow if I feel like it. And for the rest of my face, I use powder concealer, bronzer occasionally, blush, and thats normally it.
I use Everyday Minerals foundation, their mint concealer to cover pimples and redness, their blush in the color ';Apple';, and their Silk Dust to finish it all off


Maybelline age rewind concealer for my eyes


Avon supershock mascara


Avon glimerstick eyeliner


CO Bigelow lipgloss (mint oil..freshens breath...:)
Mascara (Maybelline, the curved wand one) is always always a must. I won't go out without it.


Then eyeliner (Presitge), and foundation (that dream mousse stuff).


Sometimes I'll put on powder (Quo) too... but that's only if my skin is bad that day.


Also I will put on a light eyeshadow on my brow bone n_n
I only use mascara and abit consealer under the eyes.


I don't get why we should use allot of makeup to school.
i use a lot of eyeliner n mascara,


eye shadow,


foundation,


concealer,


powder,


blusher,


bronzer,


lip balm and


lip gloss=]
Pressed powder (or when i bother foundation).


Eyeliner,


Eyeshadow.


Mascara.


Blush.


and lip balm.
mineral foundation, blush, mascara and clear lip gloss, makes you look naturally pretty.
I use foundation , blush( i never go out without this 2 things),thank mascara , and clear lipstick. sometimes I apply pink lipstick with white/pink eve shadows.
I've stopped using eyeliner as every day make up...because after I've worn it a lot my eye feels really heavy...this can ruin the skin on your eyelid and make it very sensitive, as in dry. so i think u should use mascara and sum eye shadow...that's what i do and my eyes are completely fine.
I wear foundation base/concealer if needed, mascara (black) and lipgloss that is slightly metallic/neutral.





For school, that is (I think it looks a little tarty if you're studying with a face full of make-up! )





;) Nikki
I use foundation (only because it has SPF in it), Face Powder to hide imperfections (like pores and zits), eyeshadow, Mascara, and sometimes eyeliner. I also curl my eyelashes and sometimes wear lipgloss, but i always use chapstick.
i pretty much use a whole lot, but i make it look like it is only a bit. i use mac eyeshadows, usually paint pot (bare study) and then a darker eye shadow at the outer of my eyes, then on the crease i wear a darker eye shadow, and a bit higher than that i put a light sprakly eye shadow. then i wear a thin layer of liquid eye liner, on the top, and sometimes on the bottom. then on my cheek bones i put mac bronzer, and body shop graperuit lip balm, and i am good to go.
foundation- advanced radiance tinted moisterixer by covergirl.


powder- physicans formula (exelent btw = ))


concealer- true match by idr lol


eyeliner- line exact maybellene or almay black


lip gloss- plumping one by remel


eyeshadow- purple from remel or any brown tan ones


mascara- lash exact from covergirl or that green one by maybellene





teehee wonderfull queston = ) %26lt;3Q
i use eyeliner- thicker towards the ends of my eyes. mascara- both top and bottom lashes, eyeshadow- the way how they have darker more near your nose and gradually gets lighter as it moves on.. yeah
My everyday make-up insists of Eyeliner, and lipgloss. The eyeliner adds emphasis on my eyes and my lipgloss creates a sex appeal.
I use eyeliner and eyeshadow!


its perrteeyy!!
eyeliner- Cover Girl Line Exact bottom lash


WetWild Liquid Top lash


Eyeshadow- Icings by claires its got like


50 differnt colors its a great by


mascara- that stuff in the green and pink bottle





fondation-cover girl liquid
natural looking lip balm, curl eyelashes and apply two coats to top lashes and one to bottom, and when i go out to malls and stuff i use mineral foundation and mineral blush + the things i said before
i use almay eye sadow for brown eyes then i use lash blast from cover girl followed by clarins mascara which lengthns my eye lashes while LASH BLAST thickens. and some times i use wet n wild eye liner
just a bit of powder of most days, sometimes i wear mascara, when i go out i put more makeup on it makes me feel more special lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names