Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeup eyeshadow comparison?

Can anybody post up examples of bad eyeshadow on a girl and pretty eyeshadow on a girl? I'm trying to experiment cause I'm going to try putting on makeup just the right way.Makeup eyeshadow comparison?
Here's my favorite look from my favorite make-up artist ever, Kevyn Aucoin. It also has steps on how to create the look. I %26lt;3 it.


http://kevynaucoin.com/make_up.php





I don't want to post any links to bad make-up, since I would really hate someone to do that to me--beauty is in the eye of the beholder.





Anyway, here are characteristics of bad make-up:


* Foundation doesn't match skin tone


* Too much foundation or powder


* Too much of anything, really! (e.g. blush, eyeshadow, etc)


* Lashline to brow heavy color--when doing eyeshadows, you usually want the darkest colors on the lid and then blend towards the brow so that it transitions to a highlighter color like white/pearl


* Heavy lipstick or lipliner that's way darker than lip color


* Smeared eyeliner or eyeliner that's too heavy


* An unsymmetrical face ***VERY IMPORTANT***! The hardest part about make-up is making sure both sides of your face are the same. Even if you do horrible make-up, if it's the same on both sides, it probably won't look that bad. So, unless you're really good, don't do complicated looks that you can't repeat on the other eye.





Good luck! :-)Makeup eyeshadow comparison?
I couldn't find pics but i suggest going to you tube and writing in Make up application or eye shadow application. Most of the videos are so helpful to show you how to do makeup. Try and copy the ones you like the best. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names