Thursday, June 24, 2010

In what order do you put on your eye makeup,, (eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow?)?

Please help!!! My eye makeup always looks awful!! First, I put on eyeliner, then mascara, then eyeshadow? Please give some suggestions...In what order do you put on your eye makeup,, (eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow?)?
Eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara.In what order do you put on your eye makeup,, (eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow?)?
Concealer, eyebrow pencil, liner, shadow, mascara
Shadow, liner then mascara
1.mascara.2.eyeliner.3.eyeshadow. a dab of vaseline on the eylids gives a dewy look......................
Well i have to say i am no expert on make-up but i do it my way and i always look great so first i feel the best make-up is from Sephora second i put my three colors of shadow first then liner then mascara use the lash curler put my lipstick on and look great!!!!!
ehh no!!! you really should take lessons its shadow liner then mascara and theres so many tricks.just go to sephora and watch





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--cr8cemV鈥?/a>





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crtNd46CD鈥?/a>





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSRhzw8em鈥?/a>





just keep watching video tutorials
eyeliner, eyeshadow, then mascara.
eyeliner,eye shadow,then mascara so you dont smear it.that works best for me
I usually do the shadow first then eyeliner and mascara last. Sometimes I do the eyeliner first then the shadow but the mascara must always be last. That way your shadow doesn't fall into it and mess it up.
Honey, honey, dont put on mascara before eyeshadow. The eyeshadow will fall onto your lashes and you will have to do your mascara over again. I usually put on eyeliner, eyeshadow, then mascara because I don't like too harsh of a line on the eyes, so the eyeshadow softens the liner a bit.
www.marykay.com


Find a Mary Kay consultant in your area they teach you how for free.
Do you put on eye cream or gel first? Eye area needs moisture so start with that for a good base. After it's sunk in, a minute or two, put concealer at under eye area. Liquid type is great or even beige eye shadow a touch lighter than your own skin tone. Then, do your highlight shadow color first, on brow bone. Go from lightest to darkest. Light shade of color or beige on brow bone, then do lid color of choice and finally finish off with eye liner. Finish with mascara. Voila!
.
i do my eyeliner first lower and top then i put my eyeshadow on then i put mascara on last
I always put on my eyeliner first, then I go over it with a little eyeshadow the same color to ';set'; it, then I do my eyeshadow all over my lid, then I do mascara last.
1.cover-up


2.eyeliner


3.eyeshadow


4.mascara


5.lipgloss
I would do eyeshadow, eyeliner, then mascara.
i do eyeliner , eyeshadow then mascara
eye shadow first! Never too much. Remember makeup is to help you look better not cover you up. Then eyeliner! Try to keep it thin so you don't look like a raccoon! Then mascara. Put on one coat let it dry a little then put on another coat. If you use a mascara curler use it BEFORE mascara never when you have it on. If you put your mascara on before you eyeshadow your lashes will have powder from that shadow on them and look cakey! start with less and if you need to add more do so until you find the look you want! Don't put mascara on you bottom lashes if you want them to be dark blink right after you put on your first coat and it will tint you bottom lashes! If you want more tips look in magazines like ';Cozmo'; and ';Allure'; and ';Marie Clare'; and ';Glamor'; they always have really good tips! Oh and try using good brushes for your eyeshadow and good mascara. I like ';Cover Girl, Fantastic Lash,'; or those new mascaras with the new brushes that really separate your lashes they work really well! Good luck!
eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara
First, shadow, then liner, then mascara...I also use a base coat for the shadow, it really works, and a good quality liner that DOES stay on all day.
you cant put mascara first because then the eyeshadow will dust on your mascara and your eyeliner wont look fresh so the order is eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara hope this helps!
First put on a natural matte eyeshadow that goes well with your skin tone. Then line your eye, lining as close as you can to your lashline. Then gently smudge your eyeliner with your finger. Last, put on your mascara. good luck! and it took me a lot of practice to get my eye makeup just right.
do the mascara first, so if you mess up or get clumpy u can wash it off without messing up the liner and shadow. then do the shadow. if not, you'll be coloring over the liner. finally, add liner. the color (if dark) will stand out ontop of the shadow and thats what you want! good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names