Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Where can I find MAC MAKEUP,like eyeshadow, at a cheap price?

you can't. I don't think you'd want to use Ebay for makeup! If you can't afford it, then try drugstore makeup.Where can I find MAC MAKEUP,like eyeshadow, at a cheap price?
Kohl's department stores carry a cosmetic line called ';Flirt';. Not only does the packaging and photos look like MAC, the line itself is very close to MAC quality. I have used MAC for years, including the PROMAC line and the Flirt line is the closest I have found. Reasonable prices too.Where can I find MAC MAKEUP,like eyeshadow, at a cheap price?
ebay
probably macy's.thts wer i go wit my aunt or mom to buy their makeup.
try ebay. i've gotten mac make up there, great stuff!
Well you can go to Mac Cosmetics online and they have discounts. I became a member and they send me membership deals like free shipping of 50% off on makeup. Mac also have a store locater
Try Ebay. But MAC isn't that expensive. It's pretty reasonable.
eBay
Ulta baby. They have great prices!!!
In Michigan there is a huge discount mall in MIchigan City called Light House Place. It has a fabulous make-up outlet with a different name brands discounted. I stock up there once a year.


I am not sure where you are from but I bet they would tell you what they had in stock and gladly send it to you. I would say it is about exactly half the regular price at the MAC counter. Here is the outlets web and ph #


www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet


(219) 879-6506
ONLY PLACE I CAN THINK OF IS EBAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names