Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I need eyeshadow and makeup help!!!?

I have prom soon and I need a new kind of makeup to do. My dress is turquoise and I have normal white skin but I'm somewhat tan. I have dark eyebrows and light brown hair. So if anybody knows anything I can do that would look good. I'm mostly concerned with my eye makeup so please help.I need eyeshadow and makeup help!!!?
';Normal white skin but I'm somewhat tan'; doesn't exactly help! But i will try my best to help you. :)





The wonderful thing about the colour turquoise is that it can go with blue or green or brown. If you want to keep things simple and want people to focus on your dress more, then choose some brown eyeshadows (a lighter one for the lip then a darker one for crease), if you want to then add a highlight colour for under your brow (usually a skin-coloured type of e/s: beige etc. but a slightly lighter shade than your skin with shimmer) then add some black eyeliner + mascara and you'll be done.


If you want more colour then it'll depend on your dress. If you dress is light coloured (pale/pastel) then you probably would want to choose a similar type of pale blue/green eyeshadow. If your dress is bright coloured (the type that stands out everywhere) then go for either a light blue/green or a dark blue/green - don't go for the same bright shade!





For a general idea of what I'm talking about, and to provide some visual aid, go to the links provided below to see some blue, green and brown completed eye make up looks.


Hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names