Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Makeup (EYESHADOW) on UNEVEN EYES?

How do you deal with uneven eyes, or eyes with one having the crease line (double eyelid) and the other one doesn't? *sigh*





And someday I would wake up with messed up eyelid!! Making it very frustrating to put on makeup. There are only very few times where my eyes seemed even.





Help?Makeup (EYESHADOW) on UNEVEN EYES?
I actually had the exact same issue. Believe it or not, you can actually buy these little eyelid tapes that gives you a crease. You wear it for about an hour in the morning, take it off, and you have even eyes for the rest of the day. After a while, I didn't even need it anymore. I just sort of rub my eyes in the morning and they're even. Sounds sketchy, but it's true.Makeup (EYESHADOW) on UNEVEN EYES?
Great question! Well here's a little chart about applying your eyeshadow based on your eyeshape. Check out my blog at:





http://colorizeyou.blogspot.com/2008/05/鈥?/a>





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names