Tuesday, June 22, 2010

If I carry a Bare Escentuals eyeshadow around in my makeup bag, will it leak, or collect in the lid?

It shouldn't. I have none Bare Escentuals as pretty clean.I love thier eyeshadow ';buttterfly';If I carry a Bare Escentuals eyeshadow around in my makeup bag, will it leak, or collect in the lid?
It won't leak, but it may collect in the lid. It happened to me. Just wiggle the case around until the powder falls back into the bottom where it belongs. You can load your brush and take it with you in a zip lock baggie instead of carrying the pot with you.If I carry a Bare Escentuals eyeshadow around in my makeup bag, will it leak, or collect in the lid?
it will collect in the lid. If im wrong just make sure its not black!!!
it will especially leak
No if it's in the container you bought it should be fine,it might be a bit loose on the top part, but long as you have a lid on it,it's fine. Also you can give it a tap on a table so the loose poweder goes to the bottom so you dont havea bunch on top. :) (with the lid on)





TAP tap
I normally wouldn't leak, but just collects in the lid. If it somehow opens, then it will leak. If you break up the powder then it probablly collect in the lid a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names