Thursday, June 24, 2010

What kind of makeup should i wear. I want to know what kind of eyeshadow i wear. I have fair skin and hazel

blue green eyes. Im only 13 so i want something that will not be to mature. Please help me. my mom said if i can get good answers tlhats the kind of makeup she will let me wearWhat kind of makeup should i wear. I want to know what kind of eyeshadow i wear. I have fair skin and hazel
Start with basics: Foundation, Mascara, Eyeliner, Eye-shadow, Lipgloss





Foundation:


If your skin is dry, don't use a powder. It will cake on your face. Instead, go for a liquid. In general, liquids are great and you can get a generally inexpensive one at your superstore. I use Almay Trueblend just because I have a strange skin tone and it completely matches my skin. Look around the store, test out different companies and find one you like best and that matches your skin tone.


Be careful applying your foundation because you don't want a make-up line between your foundation and your actual skin tone. Foundation is good to smooth out your skin tone.





Mascara:


Maybelline is probably the best mascara company if your on a budget. It really depends if you want longer lashes, thicker lashes or both. It also depends on what type of brush you want to use as well. The new fad is plastic-y bristles that supposedly ';get each lash';. Mascara defines your eyes and makes them POP! Just don't use too much. And don't use an eyelash curler because it can pull them out.





Eyeliner:


It's not necessary and since your 13, I'd wait for a year or so. If you do want eyeliner, buy it in BROWN! It's more natural. Pencils are good for general use, but they can smudge. If you use a liquid, remember that they can sting if you get it in your eye and you need a steady hand to apply it.





Eye-shadow:


Most 13 year olds I've met don't wear eye-shadow. If you do want some, get it according to your eye-color. Purple colored eye-shadow is the best for hazel eyes. Make it dark on the outside and then lighter as it goes closer to the centre of your lid.





Lipgloss:


This is probably the best part of being a girl. Pinks, purples, clear, gold. Pick your favorite. Test them on your hand first. If you don't want something sticky, you'll notice once it hits your skin.





Anything Else?:


I think the first make-up that I ever wore was concealer. If you have dark under eye circles, it can make them look less visible.





Just take your time with make-up. Learn how to use it and ALWAYS wash it off every night. Test stuff out, see what you like, and then go have fun! :DWhat kind of makeup should i wear. I want to know what kind of eyeshadow i wear. I have fair skin and hazel
go with earthy tones on a regular basis, it looks natural and tasteful, but every once and a while,(usually if you have a fun outfit or are ready for a change) go with a brighter colour, like a blue or green (it would go nicely with your eyes) but remember not to go overboard... another good thing to do would be buy the (covergirl?) line called ';play up the blue'; and it will look really nice and it comes with instructions for it to look really nice
im 14 and i wear foundation/ bronzer and eye liner a little bit of eye shadow which is like a bronze color and some blush :)
you should wear a mascara, and a little bit of blush. the eyeshadow for your eyes would be somehting light!
I used to be a firm user of BareMinerals foundation (which is absolutely amazing, btw), but today, I just went out looking for a cheap replacement at the drugstore since I ran out. I wasn't expecting anything near BareMinerals, but I bought something by Maybelline called 'Mineral Power Powder Foundation'. Wow. It is absolutely amazing, and makes my skin look and feel just like BareMinerals did. It covers everything, goes on smoothly, and even comes with about the same amount for only $8.50. However, it will work a lot better with a different brush of better quality, so I'd recommend buying one to suit your needs. A concealer brush and a puffy face brush will work well. Read the directions on how to apply it, and you will be amazed at how your skin looks and feels when you put it on. It also blends perfectly so that it is totally untraceable, and stays on all day.





For your eyes, I'd suggest using a black mascara on the top lashes only, and you can curl them with an eyelash curler beforehand if you'd like your eyes to appear more open. As for gloss, try a light pink one line Neutrogena Moistureshine gloss in 'groove'. It's girly and looks great on just about everyone. Just remember, less is more, and you never want to hide who you are naturally with something artificial. Oh, and for a shadow (you really don't need one, it's just more makeup), but I'd suggest a light gold or champagne shade with shimmer. Very pretty.
I would go with Urban Decay make up. they have really good quality shadows and great color for dramatic and stuttle looks. but make sure you stay away from NYC stuff. their eyeliner is bad quality and not water proof. plus Urban Decay does'nt test on animals =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names