Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have Strawberry blonde hair. What kind of makeup?. Mascra? Eyeliner? EyeShadow?

I have strawberry blonde hair and i have blue eyes..but my eyes or around my eyes are just boring..help?I have Strawberry blonde hair. What kind of makeup?. Mascra? Eyeliner? EyeShadow?
I'm jealous that you have blue eyes! I have strawberry blonde and hazel eyes so aside from eye color, we probably look good in similar colors. You'd look good in Clinique superfit foundation, peachy pink blush with a little bit of shimmer (just shimmer for a natural highlight, not sparkles), black eyeliner (applied thin, not too thick) and shimmery tan/brown eyeshadow makes your blue eyes POP! (make sure you finish off with some black mascara). I wish I had blue eyes just to wear that look. My friend has blue eyes and does that and looks amazing. I'll make suggestions below-you can do the look for as little as $25 if you choose a different foundation or you can spend more for department store brands. The colors below can be applied lightly for daytime or heavily for nights so it's more cost efficient either way because you don't have to buy different colors for different occasions :) If you go for the more expensive brands, Sephora carries them all. (www.sephora.com)





Shadow: I like almay's play up trios. I prefer them to the expensive brands. You can find them at drug stores or walmart for like $6 or so. (plus it's good for sensitive eyes): http://www.almay.com/Pg/Main/CatProdDet.鈥?/a>





Eyeliner: you can do almay for a cheaper drug store brand for $6 or for $16 urban decay has an awesome long lasting eyeliner called 24/7 glide on eye pencil


http://www.urbandecay.com/categories/247鈥?/a>





Clinique Superfit: My favorite foundation hands down. It lasts a long time and it has good coverage and looks natural. It's also good for all skin types. $20


http://www.clinique.com/product/CATEGORY鈥?/a>





Blush: Revlon has some pretty colors and it's inexpensive and can be found in the drug stores. I personally wear Nars blush in the color Orgasm. It's a little steep at $25 but lasts forever b/c it's highly pigmented. http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





(the person who said black is too harsh is partially correct-black makes your blue eyes stand out but you have to use it lightly, a thick line with black liner on you would look tacky-you can do it and it'll look fabulous if you only use a thin line).I have Strawberry blonde hair. What kind of makeup?. Mascra? Eyeliner? EyeShadow?
for daily:


DO NOT use a black liner or mascara with blonde hair, stick with browns


as eyeshadow, golds, browns, tans, use neutral colors





party: you can then do the smokey eye, its just too overpowering for blondes on a daily basis
Do a smokey eye look like this:


http://static.squidoo.com/resize/squidoo鈥?/a>








Or a dramatic eyeliner


http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/st鈥?/a>
Try a light brown shadow with a hint of shimmer


A light bronzer


Cover Girl Lash Blast Luxe in Black


Any pencil eyeliner in blue or navy, only apply lightly on the bottom lid ;) ;D
  • tax credit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain names