Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color makeup, eyeshadow should i use(pics included)?

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll314鈥?/a>


so thats me


and i wanna know what kind of makeup i should use to enhance my eyecolor


right now i put a little bit of aqua eyeliner from ulta on the bottom and top of my eye and lightly apply silver eyeshadow on in a light layer


but anything else i can use or diff colors?What color makeup, eyeshadow should i use(pics included)?
You have a gorgeous eye color. I think a blend between blue/black would be good for you.





Blue on the inner corners, black on the outside. It creates the illusion of bigger eyes when the lighter colors are on the area of your eye closer to your nose.


And I think you should just use black eyeliner just because I think it looks good with blue eyes.





A good tutorial for this look is here:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICcQBU03t鈥?/a>


Instead of the colors she used though, you can use your own/the ones I recommended.





She has tons of tutorials and eyeshadow ideas on her channel.What color makeup, eyeshadow should i use(pics included)?
Oh, wow your so beautiful. I was stunned!! I just though I should let you know. And as for the makeup bit I'm not a professional but in my opinion you should use brown/golden eyeshadows.


A blued eyed girl looks amazing with just a dark a eyeliner and some fabulous lashes.


x
Awww your so cute!





1. Put on a translucent powder


2. A white shimmery eyeshadow


3. A chocolate brown kohl eyeliner


4. Black/brown mascara


5. Bright pink lipgloss
nothing honey you are absolutely beautiful!!!!


i would say silver liner and sparkly shadow on top to enhance the blue


mascara obviously, but don't put anything under your eyes. it makes them look smaller


maybe a little foundation or powder?
you can use more eyeliner on eyelashes too
almay has some stuff that goes with blues eyes you should check it out the smoky look would look good on you
Black and brown look best against blue eyes.
dark eye makeup makes eyes stand out. btw u look great without much makeup on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names