Thursday, June 24, 2010

Im a self consious person whats the best makeup, lipgloss, eyeshadow to use for brownskin chicks like me? oh?

and whats the best perfume???any advice ladies??Im a self consious person whats the best makeup, lipgloss, eyeshadow to use for brownskin chicks like me? oh?
Girl, I asked a question very similar to this myself. As the other ladies said, check out MAC..one word: amazing. Everything. Also try Iman cosmetics and Fashion fair, as they cater to women of color. One can never go wrong with clear lipgloss, also try perhaps a navy blue eyeshadow or even a hunter green if you want to walk on the wildside. Makeup is about experimenting, so fake it till you make it.


Oh and as for perfumes, each perfume interacts differently with our own personal scent. So what smells good on one woman, may not smell as hot on you. My personal favs: white diamonds, Goddess by Kimora Lee Simmons, and anything from Victoria secret. If on a budget, try the inexpensive ';Body Fantasies';..which smell heavenly for about a dollar or so.Im a self consious person whats the best makeup, lipgloss, eyeshadow to use for brownskin chicks like me? oh?
Maybelline,Mac,Covergirl and maybe Clinique
I have to agree with the majority of these ladies. I use Bare Escentuals and MAC. Either one is above drug-store quality and not that expensive $14 for a lippy, $10.50 for a shadow for MAC... Also some people may not know that MAC is owned by Estee Lauder who also owns Bobbi Brown, Stila, Estee Lauder, American Beauties, Aramis, Clinique, Origins, La Mer, and Aveda (and others not listed). HTH
Any nude or natural makeup will work for someone who isn't trying to draw attention to certain features. Blush is something many people of color are afraid of...I say give a sheer one a try. Mascara instantly opens up your look.





As for perfume...I'm in love with Flower by Kenzo (you can get it from Sephora).
I m brownish myself and I use bobby brown cosmetics.It works well for me.My beauty tip when you put on make up try to make it look natural and blend it well with your skin tone.Go and look for some books in the library.Even Bobby Brown herself has written some books.I m sorry but I have forgotten the title.Good Luck.
Check out: www.maccosmetics.com


They have the best make-up for all skin tones, and they give great advice for matching your make-up.


I love Calvin Klein Eternity Moment perfume. I have also used Dolce and Gabana Light Blue, Escada Rockin' Rio, Vera Wang, and Ralph Lauren Turquoise. I loved them all!
the best make - up to use is something you are going to fill conformable and all most looks like your not wearing any . i have the same skin type so her is what i think would work for you !!!!!





makeup: pure make up by Maybelle it very light on the skin it's great in hot days too





lip gloss: something not to clea try a Pinch of Pink or a Plum Shine that really makes the lips pop !!!





eyeshadow: your skin color should really make these color and your eyes stand out .. try a little Lilac ,Plum and black Frost





hope this helps
MAC
you can opt for MAC, Revlon or Bobbi Brown... they have a wide range of colours to choose from and are easy to apply, as texture is smooth.





Best perfume... I like beyond paradise by estee lauder or sensi by georgio armani.. it find these very lively perfumes..
MAC makes awesome makeup that is great on all skin types. I would suggest that you go to your local MAC counter and see what they can do for you- they will give you a makeover based on the color of your skin, undertones, eyes and of course, your preferences. The best perfume? That is easy- whatever scents that you like. You must learn to trust your own instincts- don't be afraid to experiment with make-up, shadow colors and lipgloss. You are beautiful.
probably nothing. Brown skinned women are very attractive. If you want some make-up advice, I think the best thing is to look in magazines where there are celebrities who have similar skin and hair types. Try to match their make up if you feel they look particularly good. In terms of the perfume, that's all a taste you develop. Figure out what your favorite flower smell is and then try to find a perfume that mimics it.
MAC is the best for make up. It's a bit pricey but it's worth it. The gloss is great too!
I'm also dark skinned. As far as foundation goes, you can't beat Prescriptives color scheme. You'll find your exact tone or they'll custom blend it for you.


For color, I have to agree with everybody else. MAC has a huge variety of shades. You'll just have to do some trying on to see what's best for you.


Have fun!
How about taking a virtual tour where you can try colors on a model with similiar skin tone and hair color? You pick and choose the colors, mix them up and come up with a look that is just you! Give it a try it's free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names