Thursday, June 24, 2010

Makeup (Eyeliner/eyeshadow) + Taylor Swift?

I noticed in her music video, Our Song, that she had a gorgeous blue eyeshadow that also went underneath her eyes. I was wondering what kind of shadow would I need to use to create that effect? I was thinking liquid, or the stuff with the pointed tip from VIctoria's Secret? Also, what eyeliner works best non-smearing? THANKS! :]Makeup (Eyeliner/eyeshadow) + Taylor Swift?
I think a cream eyeshadow would give that effect, and Urban Decay has the best eyeliner ever, it never smudges, and they have it in that pretty blue that Taylor Swift wears. You can get it a sephora or urbandecay.comMakeup (Eyeliner/eyeshadow) + Taylor Swift?
I think that liquid eyeshadow would work best, because it will give the colorful affect. My favorite eyliner is NYC. Waterproof eyeliner is only $2, and regular is only $1. For such a low price, it works so well!!! I hope this helps!!!





((((hugs))))


=)


-Gracie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names