Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I want to know what kind of makeup would be good for me. (Top liner, mascara, \bottom liner, eyeshadow, etc.)?

I'm half japanese and half russian and i have very light eyebrows and small eyelashes. But i want something that would make my face look sharper..if that makes sense.I want to know what kind of makeup would be good for me. (Top liner, mascara, \bottom liner, eyeshadow, etc.)?
do top eyeliner only and mascara on top and get white eyeliner and put it around your cornea so it widens your eyes and looks bigger.I want to know what kind of makeup would be good for me. (Top liner, mascara, \bottom liner, eyeshadow, etc.)?
You can do a smudged like of black liner on top eyelids. Then put TWO layers of volumizing mascara. This helps to enlongate your lashes and make them dark. Then you might want to try some peach colored lip gloss. And if your eye color is dark then you might want to go with purple eye shadow.
Try Oxygen's MakeoverMatic game...you can upload your picture and see how you look with different combinations of makeup, they have like hundreds of shades. You can try tons of different hairdos too. It's pretty awesome. go to http://www.oxygen.com/games/makeover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names