Thursday, June 24, 2010

Eye makeup question - primer, eyeshadow, and liner.

If I apply primer to my eyelids and then my eyeshadow, but then I want to apply eyeliner to my upper lid will the eyeliner adhere properly or by the end of the day will I be wearing it higher than where I applied it?





Oh, I really don't want to experiment with this because primer is so costly and I don't want to waste it.





Also...do I have to wait for the primer to dry or do I just start right a way with putting the shadow on?Eye makeup question - primer, eyeshadow, and liner.
If you use Urban Decay Primer Potion, you shouldn't have any problem with the eyeliner ';wearing'; anywhere other than exactly where you applied it, even if you apply it over shadow. But yes, I would highly recommend waiting for the primer to dry completely. What I usually do is apply my foundation, then apply my eyeshadow primer. While waiting for that to dry, I put on my blush and lipstick, then go back and do my shadow, as it's usually been long enough for the primer to ';set'; properly.





FYI - I tend to use Revlon Wet/Dry liner (works beautifully) or the gel liner by MAC (Blacktrack). I can't guarantee that you'll have perfect results with anything other than these, though UDPP really is a God send.Eye makeup question - primer, eyeshadow, and liner.
eyeliner and eyeshadow goes on best when the base (your eyelid) is completely bare. so try not putting primer on. your eyeliner will stay on longer and so will your eyeshadow.





but if your not completely sold then you can buy a special primer just for the eyelids called 'eyeshadow primer potion' it gives you eyeshadow that lasts, more vibrant and lasting color, and absolutely NO creasing.





you to lids before shadow application. it dries down instantly (and invisibly), and creates smooth lids that are basically eyeshadow magnets









no it should not appear anywhere else then where you applied it


If you are looking to invest in a great primer then i really would suggest urban decay's primer potion!
if you put eyeliner on the top eyelid it usually doesn't mess up. thats how i do it:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names