Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Can You Use Blusher As EyeShadow? A makeup artist did on me!?

You can use anything, I use lipstck a lot as blush! But I would say if its a pink to be careful with it, it often can make you end up looking like you have a rash going on. But bronzers and more brown tinted blushes are AWESOME as an eyeshadows!Can You Use Blusher As EyeShadow? A makeup artist did on me!?
dont worry i do that all the time if i want a pretty pink color %26amp; if a makeup artsit did it if there any good it shouldn't matterCan You Use Blusher As EyeShadow? A makeup artist did on me!?
They are the exact same material.





The only difference between eyeshadow and blush is the pallet of colors.


It's fine.
i think yes u can ...........there's nothing wrong in it.....
yeah, your eyes will start burning like ****
yea. theres nothing wrong wit that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names