Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is it a bad idea to share eye makeup? (Like eyeshadow?)?

I'm just curious if it will get you sick or anything? My sister wants to try my eyeshadow and I was wondering if that would be okay?Is it a bad idea to share eye makeup? (Like eyeshadow?)?
It'll be fine, but don't share eyeliners (especially if you put it in your waterline) if someone has or has had an eye infection or pink eye.Is it a bad idea to share eye makeup? (Like eyeshadow?)?
I can use everybody's make-up stuff....Especially 谋 like testing make up products, I like terters.


Some think it is bad, but I use...I am so healthy, I do not have bad experience...


I think the most important thing islearning to share something.Give permission to your sister...The important thing is if you do not give it to her, she will be dissapointed, it can be seen as a small thing but in life small things are so important.
Yes, Don't share your makeup with no one except for people in your family - like Ariana said, don't share eyeliners, I think even if it is family you should have separate eyeliners but for lip stuff, eyeshadow, and mascara...then you can share with your sister or mom. No strangers though. Even though its a different brush, she is still going to swish it in your eyeshadow multiple times.
It should be, but try and use seperate brushes





And mascara sharing is generally a no-no, although me and my friends sometimes do a really quick emergency mascara borrow





Unless one of you has conjuctivitus, it should be fine





But try not to do it like, every single day





And always avoid eyeliner sharing, especially waterline





However, when I lend MY sister eyeshadows, they always somehow become HER eyeshadows... D:%26lt;
The only way to keep from getting infections is to not share. Girls do this all the time so if you are willing to risk it go ahead. The other down side is that you may not be able to find your fav shadow because she has borrowed it. I am sure your sister wouldn't do that though.
im the same with my sister...


but idk dont share eyeliner,mascara.


you get stye's ...


eye shadow is okay but not to often.
no not at all

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names