Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is there any way to make artifical makeup like lipstick eyeshadow ect. from common household items?

Well I know you can take eyeshadow and mix it with vaseline if you want to make it into a lipstick or blush but I don't think I would use household items on my face. Unless you were to use flowers for lipstick or something of that sort or maybe food colouring ?Is there any way to make artifical makeup like lipstick eyeshadow ect. from common household items?
vaseline works as a good lip gloss.





but don't use cleansers that can harm you.Is there any way to make artifical makeup like lipstick eyeshadow ect. from common household items?
I've looked into this too - it's more trouble than its worth - it's funny you call what you're looking for artificial but what you are using is artificial and you are looking for natural...





strawberries on cheeks and lips?
Maybe use a nontoxic marker or something???? Or charcoal for eyeliner (black of course!). Maraschino cherry juice would work for lipstick I guess. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain names